Share This!

Wednesday

Minecraft Contest: Finish Building My House

After receiving many hits on my Minecraft House in Two Weeks video, and my post on Wasdstomp I decided to create a contest.  I want someone to complete my house, and more.    Initially I thought I would continue with the building of my house, but other gaming obligations have taken up my free time.

I figure since so many Minecraft players like my house I would give everyone an opportunity to finish it, and possibly win a Visa gift card for $100.  The contest will run from today until 3/15/2011.  I will officially name the winner approximately two weeks after that.

The Minecraft contest will be pretty simple.  Download my current Minecraft house save on Minetrade.  You will than have to extract it to your current Minecraft saved files, and rename it World4, or whatever world file you currently have empty.

Start building the house, and at any time you can submit it for the contest.  Just simply leave a link in the comments to screenshots, videos, or however you want to show off how you have improved my current house.

I think this can be exciting for everyone, and if it is successful I will have more contests.  What are you waiting for?


Enhanced by Zemanta