I am sorry Kanye, but I have the best RvR kills of all time in Warhammer Online. Last night I decided to hang out at the keep, and try to kill the manticores as they flew towards the keep. I believe it was Thunder Mountain, or one of those crazy dwarf maze rvr lakes. I was amazed at how easy it was to shoot players out of the sky.
The first victim was purely by accident. After I discovered you could shoot players out of the sky directly into the lava I couldn't stop doing it. The manticores were coming to the keep one after another. i just kept picking them off. It was the best lava renown soup ever.
The first victim was purely by accident. After I discovered you could shoot players out of the sky directly into the lava I couldn't stop doing it. The manticores were coming to the keep one after another. i just kept picking them off. It was the best lava renown soup ever.
