Share This!

Friday

Freenown After 1.3.6

Who is Mythic kidding?  Do you really think having to be in the rvr lakes is going to increase activity?  I am amazed how they think by eliminating guarding the mailbox is going to solve Orvr.

Did Mythic forget they make it real easy with timers?  Players only need State of the Realm, the War Report, and follow region chat to know where to be, and exactly how long for the timers.  It isn't rocket science.

All I have to do is venture out a little when I see the timers hit a minute or so left.  I will make just as much freenown post 1.3.6 as I do now.  Even if I die I will earn it.  The timer on rezzing is my best friend.


The only way you are going to get people out in the Orvr zones is to remove the timers.  Add a little Arathi Basin coding to the zone.  If you own 2 keeps, and 3 bo's the timer moves 200% faster, or something like that.  Make it so no one really knows when the zone is going to flip. 


Enhanced by Zemanta