Share This!

Tuesday

Never Again Am I Opting Out In The City

I figured I would be nice, and opt out of the first two stages of the city. I don't need any of the gear, and I may as well let someone else have a shot at it.

It is all fine, and dandy until the third stage ends, and I realize after the roll I was still opted out. What a bunch of @#$%@$.

So I break my keyboard in half, or the way my knee feels right now I might of broke it instead. Anyways I stroll back in to get my second round of fun in the city.

I see everyone trickling in from my previous warband, and I run in. I get into an instance with one other. I thought no problem. We still have five minutes prep time. It will fill up. Of course it doesn't. It ends up being 24-4. I just left.

I thought okay I will just join another one, but I got the quitter debuff. No problem I will wait it out, and than I saw the state of the realm timer. It was going to close thirty seconds before my debuff. I guess I should of stuck out the lopsided city siege, and at least collected some crests.

Anyways I still had a good night. Once again 50k+ for renown for a few hours of fun.