Share This!

Thursday

Why Is My Renown So Slow?

I know the 100% renown bonus is over, but it seems my renown has completely stopped. I know it is moving, but my renown production seems to have went away.

I seem to be running into more premades in scenarios this last week. It really puts a big damper on my renown, and fun. Instead of seeing 3-5k renown a scenario I have finished alot of scenarios with less than 500 renown, and Order losing 500-20 in most cases.

I can't say getting 500 renown for 15 minutes is really worth it. I still need insignias, and emblems so I still am going to deal with it.

I guess when the renown bonus was going everyone was doing scenarios so I had a better chance of not running into premades. I think now 9 out of 10 are premades.

I have been putting in alot of hours into Warhammer this week, and my renown bar definitely doesn't reflect it. I finished the renown bonus week at RR68, and I am still only 75% into it with probably at least 25+ hours invested.

This is even getting freenown in zones while I am queuing up for scenarios. I guess every point counts, and eventually I will hit RR80 and it won't matter any longer.