Get your minds out of the gutter. I am not talking about some sexual position. I am talking about how after almost 10 days of playing a ton I finally reached renown rank 69. I can't believe it took almost ten days of real life of probably 25+ hours of play time to gain one renown rank.
I can't even imagine how these last eleven levels of renown are going to go. Wait, I can imagine. It is going to take forever.
I am not sure how players were RR80 within six months after release, but my hats go off to them. It has to be the worst grind ever. I really mean it. I would do an Aion grind to 100 faster I think.
Anyways I am sporting one more piece of my Warlord gear that was in my bank so long I had to repair it from rotting. I have one last piece to go for my full set which I can wear at renown rank 70. I know whole sets are garbage, but finally being able to wear the complete set will feel like a major accomplishment to me. It will be also nice to be fully warded with the new city changes coming so I can possibly get appointed to be a champion.
The other day I luckily won a Sovereign piece of jewelry for renown rank 75. I hope by Christmas that I may be able to wear it.