Share This!

Tuesday

Choppas VS Slayers

Which is better a Choppa or a Slayer? Does a Choppa or a Slayer do more damage? What makes one more popular than the other?

I find it a little mind boggling myself. I don't play melee so I don't really know to much about the classes. The one thing I do know is I hate being killed by Choppas. I hear Order constantly complaining about scenarios being filled with Choppas.

The part I don't understand is Choppas are in the top five classes played on Destruction side while Slayer is on the bottom five for Order. If Choppas are so powerful, and OP than why aren't there ten slayers to every other class on the Order side.

Is a Slayer that much worse than a Choppa? Is it that a Choppa is 100 times cooler looking than a Slayer? Do people not play Slayers because they are dwarves, and look like they are wearing diapers?

They seem pretty OP to me from what I have seen. Just the other day I saw a Slayer take the warball or whatever it's called in Temple of Isha. He totally wiped out every Destruction by himself. At least it looked that way to me, and all the Order players were pretty amazed.

We had basically given up on the scenario as a loss, but once this Slayer took that warball the whole morale of Order changed by one single players domination.

Can someone explain why no one plays Slayer?