What if all spells, damage, mitigation, etc stayed the same, but every player that plays Warhammer would have their health doubled? Would it make fights longer, and more enjoyable? Would it ruin the game?
I know Blizzard seems to basically double health bars every expansion, but everything that goes along with it seems to double too. Your heals are doubled, your damage is doubled, and etc.
If Warhammer just doubled your health would it really work? Would you be able to live longer, and have a more enjoyable experience? I know no one enjoys dying in 3 seconds.
Should you die to a Witch Elf almost instantly, or should it be more team based where one player just can't finish someone off without some help?
I am no expert, but I only see positive things coming from it. Right now players die so fast in RvR that it makes healers lives miserable trying to keep players alive.
Why have fifty spells to choose from when most fights end so fast you are lucky to use 3-4? Could you imagine being able to make fights more strategic, and use your full arsenal of spells?
Am I not looking at the full picture, and it would make it worse?