Share This!

Friday

Weekend Warfront Draws Me Back to Warhammer Online

All I can say is Never say Never. Once again I have found myself resubscribing to Warhammer Online.

Why did I decide to give WAR another chance? Only one thing made me decide. What was this one thing?

Believe it or not it was a Twitter I saw from Mythic. What Twitter would make me decide to play a game I hate?

All I had to see was Doomfist Crater as the scenario for all tiers this weekend. I have great memories of this place with my bright wizard.

I couldn't resist playing one of my favorite scenarios as a Tier 4. I am sure after getting Wasdstomped a few times from premades I may regret my decision.

At least for the next 30 days I will be playing Warhammer Online again. I still feel like I must get RR80 with one of my characters to feel like I accomplished something, and roll the credits.