Share This!

Friday

Sovereign Gear Dropping Last Night On Gorfang

I saw it with my own eyes.  I decided to play some scenarios for a few hours last night in Warhammer.  I don't even remember the guild now, but they dropped three pieces of Sovereign gear in one scenario.

I think it was my first time of ever seeing it drop off players except for on the PTS.  It was a good feeling.

The part I didn't understand was how Order was rolling over these guys.  It didn't look like an Order premade going against a Destruction premade.

I think it is pretty sad if you are RR80, and you can't even win scenarios.  I guess it just goes to show you that RR80 is nothing about skill, but the ability to RvDoor, and spend the most time in the game collecting renown.

Another scenario I saw quite a bit of Warlord gear dropping off of guys.  It looks like people are continuing to play their toons these days after hitting RR80 instead of rolling the credits, and starting a new toon.

I must of been lucky yesterday.  It seemed every scenario Order was dominating.  I saw some pretty good renown numbers on the scoreboard.  I guess more and more players are worth alot of renown these days.  I saw one guy get over 12k renown in one scenario.  That used to be unheard of.  Players used to be happy with a 3-5k renown gain in scenarios.

My luck started running out around Midnight, and I started getting in scenarios with sub 40's, and going against Arsenal.  That is a lose-lose situation.  Arsenal has so far been the most impressive Destruction guild I have run across.