I have to say I felt a little lost today on my first day back in Warhammer Online. It doesn't help going back to the game without knowing anyone. I just joined a few random warbands, and followed the zerg.
As soon as I logged in today we were minutes away from sieging the Inevitable City. It felt just like old times on Dark Crag, but now I am on Gorfang.
I participated in the city siege. I know there have been some changes, but it looked the same to me for the most part. It was still just killing the same people over and over for no renown after the first fifteen minutes.
I really hope some day that diminished renown is removed from city sieges. It isn't much fun killing Destruction and seeing the message This player has been killed recently, and is worth reduced renown.
After the city flipped back I did a few scenarios. It was sort of fun, but for the most part Order was being slaughtered.
I really need to find a guild. I was surprised that the two or three hours I played today, and not one guild invite. It used to be that if you left a guild you would be spammed with guild invites all day long.
I definitely realized today that playing Warhammer without Ventrilo is boring. It is another reason I need to find a guild. The random chit chat with guild members helps reduce the boredom, and pass the time.
Does anyone know some good Order guilds on Gorfang?
I need to find a new guild so I can ask questions, find out exactly what has changed, and etc. Feeling lost in a game is no fun, and I really want to give Warhammer a second chance.
Please feel free to leave a comment about my first day back in Warhammer Online. I appreciate every comment my readers leave, and reply to all comments. Be sure to follow me on Twitter, and subscribe to my free RSS Feed to become part of the Wasdstomp Community.